- 2016/11/30 : Marie-Aude Maynard succesfully defends her PhD thesis. Congrats Dr. Marie-Aude !!!!
- 2016/10 : Welcome to Hui Liu, who joins GLOP as a postdoc working on noise in VECSEL lasers
- 2016/08 : Congrats to Aliou Ly, who won Europhoton 2016 best Poster Award (Vienna, Austria)
- 2016/05/30 : Welcome to Rémy Vatré, from Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, who joins GLOP as a L3 intern.
- 2016/05/27 : Congrats to Pascal Neveux, who got a CDSN PhD grant from Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan.
- 2016/03/07 : Welcome to Yousra Bouasria, from Rabat University in Morocco, who joins GLOP as a Master 2 intern.
- 2016/03/11 : Welcome to Pascal Neveux, from Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan, who joins GLOP as a Master 2 intern.
- 2016/03/01 : Jasleen Lugani has been selected for the best PhD prize of IIT Delhi, where she had prepared her PhD. Congrats Jasleen !
- 2016/02/15 : Syamsundar De has been selected for the best PhD prize of EDOM graduate school. Congrats Syam !
-2015/09/29 : Welcome to Chitram Banerjee, who has just joined GLOP, to work as a PhD student on coherent processes in metastable helium. Chitram is a graduate from IISER Kolkata. Welcome Chitram !
- 2015/09/28 : Welcome to Alexia RAVAILLE who joins GLOP as a PhD student working on resonant fiber optic gyros, in close collaboration with Thales Research & Technology, Thales Avionics, and XLIM
- 2015/03/20 : Oriane Lelièvre joins GLOP as a PhD student in collaboration with Thales R&T. Oriane will work on lasers and optoelectronic oscillators for fast sampling applications. Welcome Oriane !
- 2015/02/19 : Marie-Aude Maynard won one of the 4 best oral presentation awards of the doctoral school days. Congrats Marie-Aude !
- 2015/01/26 : Welcome to Jasleen LUGANI who will join GLOP¨on 2015/02/01 as a Post-doc in a collaboration between France and India. Jasleen will work on Coherent processes in metastable Helium.
- 2014/11/27 : Welcome to Weilin XIE who joined GLOP as a PhD student on Phase sensitive amplification in fibers. Weilin is from the Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
-2014/09/10 : Perrine Berger receives one of the three DGA PhD awards. Congrats again Perrine !
-2014/06/04 : Aliou Ly gets a PhD grant from EDOM graduate school to join GLOP. Congrats Aliou !
-2014/06/04 : Thomas Lauprêtre has been selected for the best PhD prize of EDOM graduate school. Congrats Thomas !
- 2014/05/14 : Welcome to Arunav Bordeloi who is joining as a trainee to work on phase sensitive amplification. Arunav is a L3 student from Calcutta.
-2014/03/03 : Welcome to Romain Bouchez who is joining as a trainee to work on light storage theory. Romain is a student from ENS Cachan.
-2013/07/01 : The ANR project PHOBAG, in collaboration with TRT and XLIM has been accepted.
-2013/07/01 : Marie-Aude Maynard gets a PhD grant from DGA to join GLOP. Congrats Marie-Aude !
-2013/06/04 : Perrine Berger receives the THALES PhD award. Congrats again Perrine !
-2013/05/31 : Perrine Berger has been selected for the best PhD prize of EDOM graduate school. Congrats Perrine !
-2013/05/28 : David Pabœuf is visiting us. Welcome back David !
- 2013/05/06 : Welcome to Kevin Almeida-Cheminant who is joining as a trainee to work on phase sensitive amplification. Kevin is a L3 student from Université Paris Sud.
-2013/05/02 : Welcome to [Anne Boucon->article 333] who has joined GLOP to work as a researcher on optical parametric amplifiers in collaboration with Blue Industry and Science.
- 2013/04/23 : Our joint program (PICS) with Prof. Rupa Ghosh in India and Dr. Mehdi Alouini (Institut de Physique de Rennes) is accepted.
-2013/04/17 : Scientific meeting of the NAMOCS consortium at Laboratoire Kastler-Brossel in Paris.
- 2013/04/13 : Prof. [Rupamanjari Ghosh->article 318] (Jwaharlal Nehru University and Shiv Nadar University, India) is visiting us for two weeks. Nice to see you again Rupa !!!
-2013/04/09 : Welcome to Vladyslav Potapchuk who is joining as an intern to work on noise processes in two-frequency VECSELs. [Vladyslav->article 335] is a M1 student from Ecole Polytechnique.